Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Little More Information...

I was a very talkative young woman growing up. Being in school all day where you weren't  allowed to talk freely left me with pent up energy that needed to be let out or I would burst. I'd go home, and tell my mom what was on my mind, then wait patiently to tell my dad. Dad's humorous response would be, "Why don't you write a book about it?!" Little did he know, I always took him a bit too seriously. I wrote my first full length novel at the age of 11. 

Sixteen years later, I'm ready to take a leap and publish one of my series! Project Lullaby is a book that's been finished for years and read by many friends of mine and my mom's. (Shout out to my mom, Debra - drafts and ideas were always run through her!) 

Okay, so...what's it about? I know you're all dying to know! Truth is, I haven't really written a synopsis yet, but I'll give you something. 

Project Lullaby is a wittingly, mystery-filled, realistic fiction novel about two former child-soldiers turned assassins. One, is trying to fit into society like a regular person while the other is committing random murders...or at least they seem random. Little does anyone know (besides the other assassin), the vigilante has a method to her madness. 

If you like psychology, there's a lot in there, easy to catch on to. If you like twists, turns, and culs-de-sac (yes, you read that correctly, coincidentally that is the way you pronounce the plural form!), there's tons of that in the novel. If you're a hopeless romantic - got some of that for you too. If you're a person who likes crime, well...dive in!

No comments:

Post a Comment