Saturday, November 16, 2013

Waiting Patiently...

So, the book debuted last week and I wanted to thank those of you who have purchased it! The main thing I wanted has finally come true: people are giving the book a chance! Of course, as with any self-published book, there are a few grammatical errors I accidentally overlooked. If you've ever edited anything over ten pages long you know exactly what I'm going through. You look through it so many times that the text becomes memorized and you absentmindedly gloss over mistakes you wouldn't have otherwise. Anyways, I digress. Project Lullaby is doing well in popularity for the ones that have purchased it. It seems that it's a difficult book to put down.

The only problem I'm having thus far is actually getting it promoted. It's hard when you're a new author and an indie author at that. One of these days, I know it's going to be a sensation! Until then, I'm resolved to just wait patiently.

I'm working on getting Project Lullaby in print format for those of you who are like me and want an actual physical book in your hands. I'm hoping to get it out by the middle of next year - maybe before then. I'll let you know via this blog and Facebook (www.facebook.com/TLOnyx).

The novel is available on Amazon for $4.99 and on Smashwords for $5.99 (only more expensive due to the fact that you will own all of the versions from one purchase, including PDF format).

For those of you who are still on the fence about buying the book, below are some reviews from real readers and they can be found on Amazon.com and Facebook:

5.0 out of 5 stars Dig a little deeper, you'll be amazed at what is uncovered..., November 12, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Project Lullaby (Kindle Edition)
I was very impressed with this debut novel from T.L. Onyx. The deeper I got into the book, the more secrets that were revealed. The possibilities are mind boggling, I certainly hope this is complete fiction or I might not ever leave my house again! The author took me on a ride that I will not soon forget. I was impressed by the knowledge and skills of Debra and Sizer, but I wouldn't want to have to go through what they did to achieve it. I was challenged to decide how I felt about them. On one side what they did was unacceptable, but on the other hand, what was done to them was unacceptable. Who's at fault here? How many have to suffer for the choices that were made? How do you not fall in love with a victim? I absolutely fell in love with the support characters, the residents of Paramount. I could feel their love and support for each other, and the dialogue and witty banter between them was fun too. Trust me, you want to read this book. It will open your mind to new possibilities and your heart as well.
 
5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Read!!!! YOU WILL LOVE THIS!!!, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Project Lullaby (Kindle Edition)
Keeps you intrigued from start to finish. You will not want to put this book down. If you like suspense, this is the book for you. Definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat with many twists and surprises that you never expect!!! The entire series keeps you begging for more!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment